Today, the Fit Happy Sisters have a brought a delicious barbecue Mini Pizzas recipe. It is perfect to make a quick dinner when we have barely any time to cook. 😉 Wanna try?
Barbecue Mini Pizzas Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you will need. If you have any question leave us a comment down below and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: European
- Whole sliced bread
- Turkey ham
- Low fat grated cheese
- Homemade tomato sauce without fat
- Spices for pizza
- Barbecue Sauce by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.7g|
|of which sugars:||5.1g|
- Put the sliced bread on a tray.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the bread.
- Add the grated cheese, turkey ham, spices and barbecue sauce.
- Bake until the cheese melts and the pizza is cooked. Around 5-8 minutes at 190º.