In this article, we will focus on the Hypertrophy Macrocycle in our muscle growth phase which is mainly made up by two strategies: Chest-Leg Routine Full-Body Routine What is a Chest-Leg routine? This type of routine consists in changing the workout each day, focusing either on the upper or lower part of the body instead of focusing on a single …Read More »
This section will be used to talk about Chest-Leg Bodybuilding Routines, which are very useful to improve your physical condition
What is a Chest-Leg Routine?
It is a 2-frequency weekly routine focused on the muscle groups from the upper and lower parts of the body. This would also be the case of a chest-back routine.
Chest-leg training twice a week
Chest-Leg Routine Scheme
- Monday – Upper body
- Tuesday – Lower body
- Wednesday – Rest
- Thursday – Upper body
- Friday – Lower body
- Saturday and sunday – Rest
We can take advantage of the resting days to include other activities, like swimming, biking…
What are the Advantages of the Chest-Leg Routine?
- Improving the Volume and Frequency variables regarding both the upper and lower body parts
- Allowing an efficient weight progression
- Helping us focus on a muscle group, more than full body routines
- Gaining strength and improving the physical composition
- A “more pleasant” routine than a split routine
- A “more natural” training scheme based on “Push Pull Leg”
Who can benefit from following a Chest-Leg Routine?
- All those who are medium or advanced users
- Sportspeople/Athletes who want to follow a parallel training to complement their sport