Today, we bring you an interesting recipe: Chicken with Peanuts
Are you still trying to figure out what you are to cook for lunch? Then write down this recipes and enjoy this delicious Chicken with Peanuts by the Fit Happy Sisters.
Wanna try? 😋
Chicken with Peanuts
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need. If you have any question, leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as we can.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 20ml of Soy Sauce
- 1 lemon juice
- 15ml of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 60ml of Water
- Sweetener to taste
- 30g of Defatted peanut butter powder by HSNfoods
- 5g of smoked pepper powder
- A pinch of spicy pepper (optional)
- 1 big garlic chopped
- 200g of Clean chicken breast
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||13.7g|
|of which sugars:||2.3g|
- Take a bowl and mix the soy sauce, lemon juice, coconut oil, water and sweetener.
- Add the peanut butter powder, smoked pepper, spicy pepper and chopped garlic. Mix everything up.
- Put the chicken breast in a recipient suitable for ovens and pour the sauce on top, saving a little for later.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 170º, turn the chicken breasts and bake for 15 more minutes, or until the chicken is properly cooked on the inside.