If you like sweet and you want to try something new, you are going to lick your fingers with this recipe: chocolate and carrot sponge cake. This recipe is perfect for breakfast, an afternoon snack, pre or post-workout, apart from being super simple and quick.
So, go ahead if you want to try out something different, you will love the taste of the sweet carrot.
Protein Chocolate and Carrot Sponge Cake Recipe
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 30 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 3 Scoops (+/- 120g) of Instant Oat Flour chocolate flavor
- 50g of grated raw carrot
- 50g of fresh whipped / quark cheese
- 1 Scoop of Egg White powder by HSNfoods
- Hyperprotein spread by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
- Preheat the oven at 220ºC.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Distribute the mass in the different molds and bake it in the oven around 25/30 minutes.
- Let it cool and decorate with any toppings of your choice, like Nut Choco or Peanut Spread.
Perfect protein recipe for any time 😉