I hope that you like this lighter version of the original chocolate brownie. If you want, you can use a ripe banana instead of using the honey in order to add more sweetness to this dessert.
How to cook a delicious Chocolate Brownie?
Today, we are going to make a recipe that is known and loved by everyone in the world: chocolate brownie with a touch of peanut butter! But this time, with a healthier recipe than the original one. I hope you like it!
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 250ml of semi-skimmed milk
- 100g of Spelt flour
- 1 Banana
- 2 Spoonfuls of Smooth Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- 1 Spoonful of cocoa powder
- 1 Spoonful of honey
- 1 hyper-protein dark chocolate tablet by HSNfoods
- 10 chopped walnuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.1g|
|of which sugars:||5.7g|
- First of all, peel and cut the banana and cook it briefly in a pan so that it will be easier to smash it.
- Then, cut the chocolate tablet and melt it in the microwave with a little bit of milk.
- Put the banana in a big bowl and mix it with the peanut butter, honey, milk and melt chocolate.
- Stir a little bit until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Then, sieve both flour and cocoa.
- Add the walnuts and blend them with the mass with slow and soft movements
- Spread a little bit of coconut oil in a recipient for baking and pour the mass in it.
- Preheat the oven at 200ºC and bake for 20 minutes.
- Now, you will just have to wait until it cools to enjoy its flavor!
I will see you in another recipe!