Today we want to teach you how to cook delicious chocolate and peanut butter bon bons. They are also extremely easy to make. You can eat them with a nice cup of coffee 😉 Wanna try?
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bon Bons Recipe
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 8 minutes
- Portion size: 1 mold
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of dark chocolate by HSNfoods
- 1 spoonful of peanut butter by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.8g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Take muffin molds and cover them with the chocolate.
- Leave them on the fridge until the chocolate becomes solid.
- Stuff them with the peanut butter and cover them with the rest of the chocolate.
- Leave them in the fridge once again until they solidify.
- Remove the molds and enjoy!