Today, we bring you a super appetizing recipe: Chocolate Salami with Nuts.
We have chosen the best ingredients to cook this delicious recipe. You will not be able to resist this recipe by Ela Cozinha. Everything you love about chocolate in the form of “Salami” 😋 Tasty!
Try it out and let us know what you think in the comments!
Chocolate Salami with Nuts Recipe
Here you have the ingredients you are going to need. If you have any question leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of Chocolate Tablet by HSnfoods
- 1 packet of Whole biscuits
- 2 spoonfuls of Chocolate-flavored Smooth Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- 1 spoonful of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 2 spoonfuls of Vegetable drink
- 1 scoop of Chocolate-flavored Evowhey Protein 2.0 by HSNsports
- Add nuts to taste
- 3 Eggs
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6.7g|
|of which sugars:||3.6g|
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath.
- Break the biscuits in small crumbs.
- Mix all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Put the mass on vegetable paper and shape it like "salami".
- Put in the fridge for 2-3 hours.