If you like ginger, you are going to love these Gingerbread Men!
We have already gotten into the Christmas spirit! Now, thanks to the Fit Happy Sisters, we want to encourage you to gather your family and cook these delicious Gingerbread Men. Let’s get to it shall we?
Christmas Gingerbread Men Recipe
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 15
- Cooking style: European
- 250g of whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of Coconut Oil by HSNfoods
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp of ginger powder
- 1 tbsp of pink salt
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sweetener to taste
- 1-2 tbsp of water (optional)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.3g|
|of which sugars:||0.06g|
- Sieve the flour.
- Put the egg in a bowl and whisk it.
- Add the melted coconut oil.
- Add the flour little by little.
- Then, add the bicarbonate and sweetener. Knead the mass and make a ball.
- If the mass breaks easily, add 2-3 spoonfuls of warm water.
- Let it settle for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, put a little bit of flour on the surface where you are going to stretch the mass so that it will not stick to it and flatten it with a rolling pin.
- Cut the shape of the gingerbread men with a pastry cutter or with a knife.
- Put them on baking paper over an oven tray, be careful not to break them.
- Preheat the oven at 175ºC with heat coming from the top and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Take them out of the oven, let them cool and serve.