The Fit Happy Sisters have made a recipe to make creamy lollies which are beyond delicious!
Summer is here! And what can we do without a refreshing lolly in those hot summer evenings 😊? You will not be able to resist them!
Recipe: Chocolate Lollies
Here you have all the ingredients that you are going to need. If you have any question, leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as we can.
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Lolly
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: European
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 20g of cocoa powder by HSNfoods
- 20g of partially defatted peanut butter by HSNfoods
- 100ml of vegetable drink
- A pinch of sucralose by HSNfoods
- For the coating:
- 100g of Sugar-free dark chocolate tablet by HSNfoods
- 15ml of extra virgin coconut oil by HSNbio
- Chopped walnuts or any other nut (optional)
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||16.2g|
|of which sugars:||1.8g|
- Blend the avocado, cocoa powder, peanut powder, sucralose and milk.
- Pour the mass in molds for lollies and put them in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- Then, melt the chocolate with the microwave in rounds of 30 seconds, add a tablespoon of coconut oil and stir. Take the lollies from the freezer and cover them with the hot chocolate. The chocolate will solidify immediately after touching the cold lolly.
- You can eat one or store them in the freezer.