Take some paper and a pencil to write down this wonderful fitness Caesar salad recipe.
Fitness Caesar salad
Caesar salad is one of those recipes that is known and loved everywhere. However, this recipe may have more calories than what we can allow ourselves to eat. That is why we have created our own fitness version of this greek dish. Let's get to it!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 200g of lettuce (roman or iceberg)
- 1 chicken breast
- A bunch of chopped walnuts
- 15g of grated Parmesan cheese
- Greek Sauce by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3.1g|
|of which sugars:||5.12g|
- Put the clean lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast (already cooked) in slices.
- Add a few chopped walnuts (which will substitute the bread crôutons).
- Dress the salad with the Greek Sauce by HSNfoods without any worries, because it has zero sugar and it is low in calories.
- Finally, add the grated cheese on top.
As you can see, we have reduced the caloric content just by changing a few ingredients. We hope that you will try to make it at home to enjoy this delicious salad more frequently. See you in the next recipe!