Gluten-free Dark Bread is an excellent source of fiber for those who are allergic to some cereals like wheat
Gluten-free Dark Bread Recipe
You can cook dark bread, cut it and freeze if you want.
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 50g
- Number of servings: 20
- Cooking style: American
- 500g of gluten-free dark bread blend (for instance, organic Bauckhof or Snezka oats)
- 50ml of sunflower oil
- 400ml of warm water
- 1 fresh yeast cube (around 42 grams)
- You can add some nuts, like ground walnuts
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.3g|
- Read the product instructions in order to cook it correctly.
- Dissolve the yeast in the warm water. (Tip: If you add a little bit of coconut flower sugar, the yeast will dissolve faster).
- Put the flour in a bowl.
- Add the yeast water and oil little by little. Knead it until you get a soft mass.
- Put said mass on baking paper or a silicon mold and let it settle for an hour in a dry place.
- The mass will have grown after an hour.
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 230ºC and put the mass on the upper part of the oven.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 160ºC.
- Let the bread cool and cut in before freezing it.
According to our needs, we can defrost each loaf individually. If we defrost it in a toaster make sure that it does not have rests of other products with gluten.