You can eat this Gluten-free Salad as an appetizer or as a main dish.
Gluten-free Salad Recipe
This salad has a combination of delicious flavors and it is also very healthy.
- Preparation time: 7 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 2
- Cooking style: Mediterranean
- 2 pieces of escarole
- 2 oranges
- 50 grams of raisins
- 50 grams of walnuts
- 2 teaspoons of organic lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of walnut oil
- Salt and pepper to season
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.8g|
|of which sugars:||27g|
- Wash the escarole.
- Cut the white stem of the center.
- Now, cut the leaves in very thin slices.
- Peal the orange and cut it too, remove the white parts because they are bitter.
- Cut the walnuts in small pieces.
- Put the escarole, oranges, raisins and walnuts in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice with the walnut oil and a little bit of salt and pepper. Use it to dress the salad.