This is one of those recipes that everyone should try: healthy chocolate and coconut biscuits
Recipe to make Healthy Biscuits
They are delicious so, as soon as you have some spare time, cook some. You will not regret it!
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Biscuit
- Number of servings: 15
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of egg whites by HSNraw
- 50g of desiccated coconut by HSNfoods
- 150g of neutral oat flour by HSNfoods
- 2 spoonfuls of liquid sweetener
- A pinch of cinnamon (to taste)
- Sugar-free chocolate nibs (to taste)
- 50g of Sugar-free and high protein chocolate tablet by HSNfoods
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||3g|
|of which sugars:||0.6g|
- Whisk the egg whites and add the coconut.
- Add the sweetener and the cinnamon.
- Now, add the flour progressively until you get a very compact mass that you can knead with your hands.
- Then, add the chocolate nibs.
- Stretch the mass and make the biscuits (I use a flower-shaped mold). Meanwhile, preheat the oven.
- Once the biscuits are ready, bake them for 10-15 minutes at 200ºC. Do not lose sight of them because the temperature can vary from one oven to another.
- When they are cooked, let them cool while you melt half a protein chocolate tablet in a glass with 50-100ml (just a little) and stir so that it will not stick.
- Put the chocolate in a small bowl and soak one side of the biscuits and add some dehydrated coconut to decorate.
- Let it cool until it solidifies and enjoy!