This recipe will show you how to make the best appetizers and healthy crackers, delicious and nutritious!
Healthy Crackers step by step
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 6
- Number of servings: 3 Crackers
- Cooking style: American
- 100g of Rice Flour by HSNfoods
- 100g of whole spelt flour
- 100ml of warm water
- 15ml of olive or coconut oil
- Spice blend: ground cumin, oregano, black pepper and sesame seeds.
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.72g|
|of which sugars:||1.26g|
- Pre-heat the oven at 180ºC.
- Put the flours, water and oil in a big flour.
- Stir and add the salt and spices.
- Knead with your hands for a few minutes until you get a homogeneous mass.
- Let it settle for 5 minutes.
- Put half of the mass on baking paper, put more baking paper on top and roll it.
- Make sure that the mass is thin and uniform. Remove the top baking paper and cut in rectangles.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and repeat the same process with the remaining mass.