Write down this incredible hummus recipe with cashews. It is perfect to make salty snacks between meals.
Hummus with Cashews Recipe
Here you have a new ways of making hummus: with delicious cashews!
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Bowl
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 300g cooked chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of Tahini
- 1 tablespoon of Cashew Butter by HSNfoods
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon of pink salt
- 1 tablespoon of cumin
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.8g|
|of which sugars:||0.8g|
- Blend all the ingredients together with a blender, except for the water.
- If you want to get a creamy and smooth texture, add the water little by little.
- Finally, decorate with olive oil, sesame seeds and roasted cashews.
- You can dip some crackers, carrot or cucumber. Here you have the rice flour crackers recipe in case you want to make them.