Nutritious, sweet and refreshing: Maca Smoothie with Banana and Cranberries. This is today’s recipe for the summer. It provides all the benefits of maca to your body as well as other quality fruit.
Write down this recipe, because it is a perfect way to stay hydrated between meals, after a workout or spending some time with your family or friends at the pool.
Maca Smoothie with Banana and Cranberries Recipe
A delicious and nutritious smoothie.
- Preparation time: 4 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 1 cup and a half of cranberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 2 scoops of Maca Powder by HSNessentials
- 1 spoonful of organic cane sugar
- 400ml of soy or almond milk
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.5g|
|of which sugars:||20.5g|
- Put the cranberries, banana, maca, sugar and milk in a blending machine.
- Blend everything in 10 seconds and drink immediately.
We suggest drinking the smoothie soon after making it. Serve cold for a more refreshing experience 🙂