Delicious recipe of meat with beans and tomato. You can eat with some rice, pasta or veggies.
Meat with Beans Fitness Recipe
- Preparation time: 35 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 3
- Cooking style: American
- 500g of Fat-Free Minced Beef
- 300g of Canned and Cooked Red Beans
- 800g (1 big can) Tomato Sauce
- 1 medium Onion
- 1 Red Pepper
- 250ml (a glass) of Red Wine
- 50ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A little bit of Ground Black Pepper
- A pinch of salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||17g|
|of which sugars:||4g|
- Cut the onion and red pepper in squares.
- Put a little bit of oil in a pot. When the oil is hot, add the onion and pepper and cook them at a low heat.
- After cooking the vegetables, add the meat and stir until the meat is cooked properly.
- Then, add the tomato and wine and let it cook for 10/15 minutes (enough for the stock to evaporate).
- Add the beans (previously washed) and cook them for a little more (5 minutes).
- Add salt and pepper to taste.