If you like pizza, get ready for this fitness version because it is absolutely delicious. Here you have a salty and healthy recipe to make a mass that is high in vegetable protein
Pizza Dough Recipe
- Preparation time: 40 minutes
- Cooking time: 18 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dough
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 60g of Rice Flour 2.0 by HSNfoods
- 30g of Pea protein 2.0 by HSNessentials
- 15ml of water
- 2 eggs
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.9g|
|of which sugars:||<1g|
- Mix the flour and the pea protein in a bowl. Add the eggs and whisk.
- Add one or two spoonfuls of water, add just enough to keep on mixing the ingredients properly.
- Season with a little bit of salt and oregano.
- Put the mass on a silicon mold or on baking paper.
- Put it on the oven (pre-heated) for 8 minutes at 170ºC.
- Get it out of the oven and add the toppings. You can use anything you like.
- In this case, we have used 100% tomato concentrate, sliced mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and a little bit of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Put it in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Get it out and add some green leaves on top.
Now you are ready to enjoy a healthy pizza that is also high in protein!