Today, we bring you a very useful recipe even for those who are not very good at cooking… Ela Cozinha has come up with a quick Pizza that you can cook on a pan
A perfect last-minute dinner. Add your favorite ingredients and enjoy.
Try it out and tell us what you think in the comments below!
Pizza on a Pan Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you will need. If you have any question drop it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as possible.
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 12 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Slice
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: European
- 1 Egg
- 1 Egg white
- 6 tablespoons of Rice Flour by HSNfoods
- 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- Tomato sauce
- Turkey ham
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||4.7g|
|of which sugars:||3.8g|
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the egg white, until you get a homogeneous blend. Add the egg white and stir properly.
- Put the blend in a non-stick pan, cover and let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Turn the mass and put the tomato sauce, cheese and anything you like.
- Cover once again to melt the cheese.