Let’s make a protein gazpacho with all its flavor and a better nutrient value thanks to the unflavored protein by HSNraw
Protein Gazpacho by Saul Craviotto
The gazpacho is a traditional recipe from Spanish cuisine. But today, I bring you a different version without losing the original flavor, even though it may be hard to believe. So join me to cook a protein gazpacho with all its flavor but with a better nutrient profile thanks to the neutral protein by HSNraw.
- Preparation time: 12 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 minute
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 4
- Cooking style: Spanish
- 1kg of Ripe tomatoes
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Small cucumber
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 Liter of of water
- 2 Spoonfuls of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Spoonful of vinegar
- 45g of Whey Protein Concentrate 2.0 by HSN
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||1.6g|
|of which sugars:||5g|
- Wash all the vegetables and strain them. Remove all the seeds from the tomatoes in order to avoid any unnecessary acidity.
- Cut the vegetables and put them on a blender.
- Peel the garlic and add it, as well as the 45g of neutral protein. The protein will not add any flavor to the recipe but it will improve its nutrient value.
- Blend all the vegetables until everything is well combined. Then, pour the water and season with the oil, vinegar and salt.
- Blend once again until you get a homogeneous blend and your protein gazpacho will be ready.
I suggest not waiting until the last minute to make your gazpacho, since the blender tends to heat the ingredients.
Now, you just need to try it for yourself and you will realize that it is a great way of meeting the protein requirements in a different way.