Do you want to make a recipe that will make you lick your fingers? Then, pay attention to this Pulled Pork with Barbecue Sauce by HSNfoods.
Pulled Pork Recipe
Today's recipe is for meat lovers!
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Cooking time: 5 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 400 gr of pork sirloin (without cutting)
- Enough meat stock to cover the pork
- HSNfoods barbecue sauce
- #To macerate the meat:
- 1 tbsp of Cumin powder
- 1 tbsp of Sweet Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp of Italian Herbs
- 1 tsp of Garlic powder
- 2 1 tbsps of Meat stock
- 1 tbsp of HSNfoods Barbecue Sauce
- Pink salt
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||7.5g|
|of which sugars:||0.2g|
- Mix all the ingredients to macerate the meat in a bowl. Mix everything until it is well combined.
- Use this blend to cover the meat with a kitchen pencil and let it settle for an hour at least. But it would be better if you leave it for a day.
- Put the pork meat inside a hot pot and cook for 5 minutes on each side.
- If there is spices stuck to the pot, wash it and put the meat back inside.
- Add the meat stock until you cover the pork completely.
- Cover the pot, heat it until it boils and lower the heat. Let it cook for 4-5 hours until the meat shreds easily. After cooking it, let is set for half and hour.
- When it is ready, remove the stock (save it) and shred it with a knife and a fork.
- Add part of the stock and some barbecue sauce.
- Cook for a few more minutes until the meat is soft and creamy.