A delicious sandwich club for dinner. You think it is not enough? You definitely have to try out this recipe!
Dinner Recipe: Sandwich Club
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Sandwich
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 3 loaves of spelt bread... or any of your choice
- 1 Egg
- 1 slice of Ham
- 1 slice of Bacon
- 1 slice of Havarti
- 50g of chicken breast
- Soy sauce
- A little bit of butter
- Mustard or any sauce of your choice
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||12.5g|
|of which sugars:||5.3g|
- Boil the chicken breast. Once ready, shred it.
- Heat a non-stick pan with a little bit of oil and cook the chicken. Pour a little bit of soy sauce and stir. Put aside.
- Spread the butter on one of the 2 loaves of bread. Toast it in the pan.
- Grill the egg, ham and bacon.
- Build your sandwich: take the first loaf and put the tomato on top, the lettuce and chicken. Then, put another loaf, the cheese, ham, bacon and egg. Close your sandwich with the final loaf of bread.
- Add a little bit of mustard or mayonnaise if you want.