Here you have a recipe to cook a Spongy Peanut Cake!
Oh my god, this sponge cake looks so good!!
If you like to enjoy your evenings at home watching a movie, write down this recipe to enjoy them even more with a delicious recipe by the Fit Happy Sisters.
Would you like to try it for yourself? 😋
Spongy Peanut Cake Recipe
Here you have all the ingredients you are going to need. We are sure you are going to love this recipe, it is so delicious! If you have any question leave it in the comments below and we will answer as soon as we possibly can.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Piece
- Number of servings: 8
- Cooking style: American
- 6 Egg yolks
- 60g of White Chocolate Flavored Peanut Butter by HSNfoods
- 200-225ml of Milk or Vegetable Drink
- 125g of Instant Oat Flour by HSNfoods
- 6 Stiff egg whites
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||2.2g|
|of which sugars:||2g|
- Put the egg yolks in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the Peanut Butter and start stirring. Add the milk little by little and keep mixing.
- Then, add the oat flour and mix it up until everything is well-combined.
- Finally, add the stiff egg whites little by little, folding them carefully.
- Taste it and add a pinch of Sucralose or any other sweetener if necessary.
- Take a mold (of around 15-18cm diameter) suitable for oven (made of silicon or with a little bit of baking paper on the base).
- Bake for 45-40 minutes at 180ºC, heat up and down. Use a stick or knife to see if it is cooked on the inside, this will depend on the size of the mold.