This is a great dish even for those who do not enjoy eating veggies a lot. With this tasty veggies recipe, you will love vegetables from now on!
How to make a Dish of Tasty Veggies
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 16 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Dish
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 250g of clean Brussels sprouts
- 75g of asparagus
- 4 Small tomatoes
- 1 slice of Ham (90% meat)
- 15ml of Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil by HSNbio
- 15ml of Soy Sauce
- A pinch of Sucralose by HSNfoods
- Garlic powder, ginger powder, chili powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||13g|
|of which sugars:||7.3g|
- Wash and cut the Brussels sprouts, asparagus and small tomatoes.
- Heat a pan and add some coconut oil.
- Add the sprouts and cook for a few minutes.
- Then, add the asparagus and sliced ham. Cook at medium/high heat.
- When they start to look cooked, add the soy and spices.
- Also, add a little bit of water so that they have a juicy texture.
- To add a sweet touch, add a little bit of sucralose. Just a pinch because it is very sweet.
- Finally, add the small tomatoes, stir a little and put away from the heat.
- You can combine this dish with a good source of protein.