This time, we bring you the famous cocoa mugcake recipe, but with a little change to make it healthier. Less carbs and same flavor!!
Vegetable Mugcake recipe
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Glass
- Number of servings: 1
- Cooking style: American
- 1 egg
- 1 scoop of Apple and cinnamon Whey protein
- 125 gr of courgette
- 25 g Sugar-free cocoa powder
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||6g|
|of which sugars:||3.7g|
- Take the egg, courgette, protein, 25 g of cocoa powder and a little bit of sweetener.
- Add a little bit of water, 15 ml approximately, which is the minimum to process all the ingredients.
- Blend everything together.
- Take 1 cup or 2 teacups, spread a few drops of oil.
- Fill the cups to a little bit more than a half.
- Cook in the microwave at maximum power between 1 or 2 minutes.