Scones are a typical Scottish sweet that you can cook for breakfast or as an afternoon snack. They are extremely nutritious!
Scones with Whole Oats Recipe
Let's make some delicious scones very easily and quickly.
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 25 minutes
- Portion size: 1 Scone
- Number of servings: 6
- Cooking style: American
- 150g of whole oat flakes
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of sodium bicarbonate + 1tbsp of vinegar or lemon juice
- 100g of quark cheese
- Optional: 20g of honey
|Nutritional Information per serving|
|of which saturates:||0.6g|
|of which sugars:||4.3g|
- Mix all the ingredients properly, until you get a mass that you can knead with your hands.
- Put it on baking paper and put it in the oven that you should have pre-heated at 180º and bake for 25 min.
- Make sure they look toasted on the outside.