- The most powerful pre-training by BPI Sport
- An extreme energy intake of a brutal intensity
- Fast assimilation
- A spoonful is all you need
- For professional and amateur athletes
- Designed to help you enjoy your best training sessions
- Refreshing flavor
1.M.R Vortex™ is a pre-training supplement by BPI Sports that has been developed with clinically tested ingredients in order to improve physical performance and provide intensity to your workouts. The new 1MR Vortex enhances focus, energy, and hydration before training, which will allow you to train harder for longer.
1.M.R Vortex™ has not been developed with the purpose of being a sequel to the successful 1.M.R™ rather, it is a new and improved formula. 1.M.R Vortex™ is in the vanguard of pre-training products. It has been formulated and enhanced with three new ingredients carefully selected in order to improve and intensify the quality of your workouts.
Main ingredients of 1MR Vortex by BPI found in their mix FULL SPEED VORTEX.
- Glycerol: The majority of people do not understand how important it is to stay hydrated so that our body performs to the maximum. Hydration is an aspect that is given too much importance, when it is the key to maintain a proper energy level during training. Glycerol can help to retain fluids and electrolites and improves thermoregulation, which is the reason why it improves performance. It is commonly used to prevent dehydration. Several studies prove that glycerol stimulates cells to hyperhydrate so that we do not lose too much water by sweating during training.
- It includes an optimal dose of caffeine, which stimulates the nervous system allowing us to optimize our workouts to the fullest. It also improves your state of mind and mental focus. Moreover, it includes other stimulants of SNC that are less known, like these two of vegetable origin: Indigofera pulchra, which enhances its stimulating effect in order to increase mental acuity. It also helps to relieve pain due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. Suffruticosa Securinega, which acts as an antagonist of GABA receptors and which has a stimulating effect. It includes White Leadwort extract, this plant has been used in ayuverdic medicine for years as an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial remedy for several conditions and diseases. However, its greatest advantage lies on its stimulating effect of the central nervous system (CNS), and its neuroprotective ability. This plant supports the brain by reducing the activity of free radicals and the waste products generated by metabolic processes. Moreover, it increases dopamine, a neurotransmitter which is especially important for the motor function of the organism. This will result in more productive workout sessions.