BEST BCAA - 300g
Nutritional Facts BEST BCAA 300g ARTIC ICE
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information BEST BCAA 300g ARTIC ICE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (10g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|CLA MATRIX (Propietary blend)||1000mg||++|
|Safflower Oil (seed), Avocado Oil (fruit)||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Ingredients: Oligopeptide-Enzymatic Technology (potassium hydroxide, stearic acid, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, crospovidone, vegetable waxes, carboxylic acids, polyethylene glycol, dicalcium phosphate), maltodextrin, flavours, citric acid, silica, fiber mixture (cellulose, xanthan gum, carrageenan) gum, sucralose, acesulfame-k, E129.|
How to take BEST BCAA - 300g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop with 240 ml of cold water, either before, during or after training. On break days, take 1 scoop after getting up in the morning, on an empty stomach.
- Branched-chain amino-acids (BCAAs)
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid(CLA)
Best BCAA of BPI is a formula of branched-chain amino-acids different from the rest of this kind of products. In this formula, the three amino-acids of this group are united by peptid bonds. That is how a group of oligopeptids is created for a better transport, metabolisation, bioavailability, etc.
This molecular group has been studied for decades, resulting to be favourable in terms of absorption, bioavailabity, solubility and transport.
Which are Best BCAA benefits?:
- Support muscle protein synthesis
- Avoids catabolism
- Promote insulin sensitivity
- Assist endogenous insulin production
- Improve recovery
Besides, Best BCAA includes:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) inhibits enzymes responsible for fatty acid storage in the abdominal area.
- Sulfato de Agmatina helps enhance lean muscle mass. It works as a neurotransmitter improving mind-muscle connections to contribute muscle contraction. It also works as a nitric oxide precursor that derives in a better nutrient transport and muscle reception. Therefore, the performance will improve as well as the fat-burning process will be enhanced.