- Increases testosterone production
- First concentrated product in powder form to increase testosterone
- Effective formula, just 2 servings a day
- 9-Components in the Test Matrix
- Contains D-aspartic, magnesium oxide and vitamin D
- Free of Pro-hormones
EvoTest from BSN ® seeks to change the established idea that many consumers have about supplements that provide support for increasing testosterone, by moving away from traditional ingredients in favour of ingredients such as magnesium oxide, D-aspartic acid and vitamin D. EvoTest from BSN ® hopes to ensure consumers obtain a higher level of performance from their testosterone supplement and see the difference between this new formula and other conventional ones.
EvoTest is also the first concentrated supplement in powder format that only offers support for increased testosterone with proven ingredients, allowing users to mix it with another favourite supplement or simply offering more options and flexibility for those who prefer drinks to taking capsules or tablets.
Principal components of EvoTest: from BSN
- D-aspartic acid: D-aspartic acid increases the production of natural testosterone, through an increase in the release of gonadotropin and the luteinising hormone. After the age of thirty, men experience a drip in testosterone levels, which leads to a low libido, an increase in body fat, sleep problems, reduced recovery capacity and a reduction in the ability to build muscle. In other words, supplements with D-aspartic acid such as EvoTest help the body to produce more testosterone and help rid the body of the previously mentioned symptoms.
- Magnesium: Magnesium is required for over 300 biochemical reactions in the body. It helps to maintain muscle mass and the normal function of the nervous system, maintaining the constant rhythm of the heart, supporting the immune system and keeping the bones strong. Magnesium also helps to regulate blood sugar levels, promoting normal blood pressure and it is known that it is involved in energy metabolism and protein synthesis. In addition, a study published in a 2011 edition of Biological Trace Element Research' found that around 10 milligrams of magnesium per kilo of body weight increases testosterone levels.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin responsible for numerous functions in the body, including the absorption of calcium, the production of white blood cells and regulation of blood pressure. In addition, it can help increase testosterone levels. The link between vitamin D status and testosterone levels was studied by researchers at the Medical University of Austria. The scientists measured the vitamin D and testosterone levels in men who underwent a coronary angiogram. They discovered that men with adequate levels of vitamin D had higher levels of testosterone compared to those with a lack of vitamin D.
Nutritional Facts EVOTEST 291g BLACK CHERRY
|Information EVOTEST 291g BLACK CHERRY|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (9,7g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol)||10mcg||200|
|Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide)||250mg||66,67|
|D-aspartic acid, magnesium oxide, lactic acid, N-acetyl-cysteine, Suma root, ginger (roots) (2.5% gingerols and shogaols) Extract of Cordyceps (mycelium) (7% of cordycepic acid), extract|
|Endura Force Matrix||2,9|
|Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid and malic acid|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
|Otros Ingredients: Natural and artificial flavors, caramel color, cellulose gum, sucralose and acesulfame potassium.|
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.