HYPERSHRED EDGE - 100 caps
Nutritional Facts HYPERSHRED EDGE - 100 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information HYPERSHRED EDGE - 100 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl||250mg||++|
|Green Tea Extract||150mg||++|
|Extracto de Cacao||120mg||++|
|Yerba mate extract||60mg||++|
|Extracto de pimienta cayena||50mg||++|
|Black Pepper Extract||10mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine HCl, capsule [thickener (E441 gelatin), colourants (titanium dioxide, E172 iron oxides, E122 carmoisine)], caffeine, green tea leaf extract (Camellia Sinensis) cacao fruit extract (Theobroma cacao), anti-caking agents (E551 silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids), Yerba Mate leaf extract (Ilex paraguariensis), Cayenne pepper extract (Capsicum annuum) as MaciTherm®, Quercetin dihydrate, bulking agent (E460 microcrystalline cellulose), Nicotinamide, zinc citrate, calcium D-pantothenate, Black pepper extract (Piper nigrum), Citicoline as Cognizin®, Thiamine hydrochloride, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Cyanocobalamin.|
How to take HYPERSHRED EDGE - 100 caps:Take 2 capsules twice a day with meals.
- With vitamins and minerals
- Caffeine formula
- Take 4 capsules a day
What is Hypershred Edge?
Hypershred Edge by BSN is a nutritional supplement made with caffeine, L-tyrosine, MaxiTherm®, Cognizin®, plant extracts, B vitamins and minerals.
What are the properties of Hypershred Edge?
This supplement has an important combination of ingredients to improve the goals set for training.
Among the ingredients that integrate it, we can highlight the following:
- L-Tyrosine: It is a nonessential amino acid that we can find in a multitude of vegetables, fruits and legumes, but it has so many benefits for the body that choosing supplementation is a good option.
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine: is a compound synthesized from lysine and methionine. Its main property is that it acts as a body fat burner and helps to lose weight. (1)
- Caffeine: It is a stimulant substance that provides energy and reduces the feeling of physical tiredness, thus contributing to improve physical performance. (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and active people.
1. Pooyandjoo M, Nouhi M, Shab-Bidar S, Djafarian K, Olyaeemanesh A. The effect of (L-)carnitine on weight loss in adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Obes Rev. 2016 Oct;17(10):970-6. doi: 10.1111/obr.12436. Epub 2016 Jun 22.
2. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.