NO-XPLODE 2.0 - 50 SERV
Nutritional Facts NO-XPLODE 2.0 50 SERV BLUE RAZ
|per serviceper 100g|
|Information NO-XPLODE 2.0 50 SERV BLUE RAZ|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (21,5g)|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|of which sugars||0g||0|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)||1µg||40|
|Advanced Strenght Matrix|
|MCTs (Medium Chain Triglycerides)||125mg||++|
|Calcium (Dicalcium Phosphate)||300mg||37,5|
|Glycerol Polymer Complex|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
NO-Xplode 2.0 Advanced Strength is the new version of the well-known pre-trainer from BSN. This product was formulated to be the most powerful and effective of BSN formulas.
NO-Xplode 2.0 works by causing an increase in the production of nitric oxide that acts by relaxing and dilating the blood vessels. By dilating the blood vessels we improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissue and thereby NO-Xplode 2.0 increases the working capacity of the muscle, together with its strength and size.
The most notable features of NO-Xplode 2.0
- Muscle endurance, strength and reduction in muscle fatigue
- Leads to muscle growth
- Improves focus and state of mental alertness
- Increases the production of nitric oxide
- Fat-burning effect
- Delivers electrolytes and hydration
Active ingredients of NO-Xplode 2.0
- Matrix of nutrients in suspension and Efosorb™ delivery system. This system improves the solubility of ingredients in the aqueous medium and their absorption into the blood stream.
- Meta-Fusion™ Nitric Oxide: is a matrix that consists of Arginine Alpha-ketoglutarate (AAKG). Arginine is an amino acid directly linked to the production of nitric acid. Nitric acid has a vasodilation effect that improves the delivery of nutrients to the muscle.
- Citrulline Malate and Citrulline Alpha-ketoglutarate.
- RC-NOS™: Rutaecarpina (extract Rutaecarpa Evodia), a plant that has been shown to have interesting vasodilation, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum (95% of Gypenosides): it has been proven that Gypenosides directly stimulates the production of nitric oxide.
- Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD): BSN has included this to stimulate the synthesis of nitric oxide.
- CEM3™ (Creatine Ethyl Ester Malate): CEM3 increases the absorption and bioavailability of creatine. It is a type of creatine that will bring you better results with lower doses thanks to its superior bioavailability in relation to other creatines.
- Trimethylglycine (TMG): supports the metabolism of creatine into glycocyamine.