Nutritional Facts SYNTHA-6 1,32Kg BANANA
|Information SYNTHA-6 1,32Kg BANANA|
|Cantidad per service||RDA*|
|of which trans fat||0g||0|
|of which saturates||2g||9|
|of which sugars||2g||++|
|RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance)*: RDA established in Directive 2008/100/CE of October 28. ††: RDA not established.|
Syntha-6 from BSN is a product made up of 6 different types of proteins, each of them with its own speed of assimilation, ensuring amino acid levels remain constant and thereby optimizing the anabolic state.
Syntha-6 consists of a mix of concentrated, ultra-filtered whey protein, beta and alpha micellar casein, micro-filtered whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, egg albumen and milk protein concentrate. Syntha-6 is very low in lactose and carbohydrates, and is therefore an ideal sports nutrition supplement for all those on a protein maintenance diet, with barely any carbohydrates or calories.
Syntha-6 has the following characteristics:
- It releases amino acids in a controlled manner over 7 hours!
- It has been enriched with bioactive enzymes to favour digestion.
- Glutamine Peptides, EFA and MCT have been added to it, which stimulate clean muscle gain, fat loss and stimulate energy.
- Syntha-6 minimizes glucose lows and the lack of energy between meals.
- Syntha-6 is enriched with BCAAs (branched chain amino acids), essential and non-essential amino acids.
- Syntha-6 is very low in carbohydrates and fats, and is therefore an ideal product for those on a diet.
- Syntha-6 is very low in Lactose.
- Syntha-6 contains 0% of saturated fat.
- And contains no Aspartame or Acesulfame K.