Nutritional Facts C4 ULTIMATE 440g CHERRY LIMEADE
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information C4 ULTIMATE 440g CHERRY LIMEADE|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (22g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (22g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Micronized creatine monohydrate||3000mg||++|
|Nitrosigine® (arginine silicate stabilized inositol)||1500mg||++|
|Rhodiola Extract (Rhodiola crenulata) (seed)||200mg||++|
|Cocoa Extract (Theobroma cacao L.)||100mg||++|
|Panax Ginseng Extract||30mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: L-citrulline DL-malate, Creatine and Oxystorm® nitrate blend [(micronized creatine monohydrate, Oxystorm® red spinach extract) (Amaranthus hypochondriacus) (standardized for nitrates)], CarnoSyn® beta alanine, anhydrous betaine, Nitrosigine® (inositol stabilized arginine silicate), arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, taurine, anti-caking agents (E551 silicon dioxide, E341(iii) tricalcium phosphate), polidextrose, flavourings, N-acetyl-L-tyrosine, anhydrous caffeine, sweeteners (E950 acesulfame K, E955 sucralose), trisodium citrate, rhodiola extract (Rhodiola rosea), vitamins (ascorbic acid, folic acid, nicotinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, methylcobalamin), cocoa extract (Theobroma cocoa L.) (standardized for theobromine), Panax ginseng extract, colour (E129 Allura Red AC*). *Allura red colour AC (E129): can have negative effects on the activity and attention of children.|
How to take C4 ULTIMATE 440g CHERRY LIMEADE:Take 1 scoop (22g) mixed with 415-475ml of water, between 20-30 minutes before training.
- Pre-workout formula
- 6g of Citrulline malate in each serving
- 3g of Creatine monohydrate in each serving
- 3.2g of Beta-alanine in each serving
- With Rhodiola Rosea and Panax Ginseng
- Two flavours available: cherry lemonade and mango orange
What is C4 Cellucor Ultimate?
C4 Ultimate by Cellucor is a nutritional supplement powder of citrulline, creatine, and beta-alanine, along with vitamins and plant extracts, sweetened.
It is recommended to consume it between 20 and 30 minutes before the workout.
Main properties of C4 ultimate
The formulation of this pre-workout combines a series of ingredients to increase performance during training:
- Citrulline is an amino acid which is found in several foods of both animal and vegetable origin. In recent years, it has become a great ally for workouts thanks to its multiple benefits for the functioning of the human body. Among other things, citrulline contributes to the athletes' performance and to the reduction of lactic acid and ammonium.(1)
- Creatine monohydrate is used by most of strength sports athletes, as well as the rest of athletes in order to improve performance and reduce fatigue. (2) These effects of creatine are enhanced due to the presence of caffeine.
- Anhydrous caffeine is a type of caffeine often used in sports supplements due to its particular properties, a very fast absorption and a short period to act, perfect for high intensity activities.
- Beta-Alanine, when combined with Creatine has proven to have greater effects on the increase in lean tissue and the composition of body fat. (3)
- Plant extracts, Rhodiola, and Panax Ginseng, help the body to adapt to the demands of a physical activity and improve the immune system.(4)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Athletes and sportspeople looking to intensify their workouts
1. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
2. Yáñez-Silva A, Buzzachera CF, Piçarro IDC, Januario RSB, Ferreira LHB, McAnulty SR, Utter AC, Souza-Junior TP. Effect of low dose, short-term creatine supplementation on muscle power output in elite youth soccer players. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Feb 7;14:5. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0162-2. ECollection 2017.
3. Hoffman J, Ratamess N, Kang J, Mangine G, Faigenbaum A, Stout J. Effect of creatine and beta-alanine supplementation on performance and endocrine responses in strength/power athletes. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Aug;16(4):430-46.
4. Khanna K, Mishra KP, Ganju L, Singh SB. Golden root: A wholesome treat of immunity. Biomed Pharmacother. 2017 Mar;87:496-502. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2016.12.132. Epub 2017 Jan 7.