D-4 THERMAL SHOCK
Nutritional Facts D-4 THERMAL SHOCK - 120 caps
|Information D-4 THERMAL SHOCK - 120 caps|
|Serving size: 1 cápsula|
|Daily dose: 2 cápsulas|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Amla Fruit Extract, Caffeine (145 mg of caffeine anhydrous), green tea extract, cayenne pepper extract, extract of white willow bark, passion flower, sclareolida, N-Acetyl-L-Shooting||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Cellulose, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose.|
How to take D-4 THERMAL SHOCK - 120 caps:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 at mid-afternoon. Use for 8 weeks non-stop and take a 4 week break before starting again. Drink plenty of water during the day to avoid dehydration. Wait at least 6 hours between each D4 Thermal Shock serving.
Great thermogenic effect
- Stimulates thermogenesis
- Helps fat burning
- Higher energy levels
- Reduces appetite
- Focus and mental activity
- Improves resistance
The new Cellucor D4 Thermal Shock is a fat burner with thermogenic effect that stimulates thermogenesis, increases energy, enhances focus and reduces appetite.
D4 Thermo Shock contains a natural blend of Amla fruit, caffeine, cayenne, green tea extract and white willow bark extract, creating the perfect product to burn fat and increases explosive power.
D4 Thermal Shock Cellucor main ingredients:
- Amla fruit extract, a source of Phyllemblin, which increases adrenaline resulting in increased cellular energy and greater mental concentration. It's a vasodilator and helps the immune system function.
- White Willow Bark Extract, a natural source of salicin. It has anti-inflammatory properties and helps increase the thermogenic action of caffeine.
- Extract Passion Flower, whose essential role is to decrease anxiety and nervousness associated with thermogenic supplements.
- Cayenne pepper, stimulant, digestive, cardiovascular and disinfectant properties. Thanks to one of its components, an alkaloid called capsaicin, we can produce endorphins and saliva, so it is a good digestive and also helps burn fat.
- Caffeine stimulates the central nervous system, increases diuresis, can lead to dehydration if it's used for a long term, delays the feeling of tiredness, increases mental activity, reduces sleepiness and apathy.
- Green Tea Extract, besides being an excellent antioxidant, green tea extract also helps increase the basal metabolism rate of carbohydrates, reduces stress, improves digestion, stimulates the immune system and increases energy.
- Sclareolide, a natural plant extract of clary sage that in addition to increasing energy, stimulates the conversion of ATP to cAMP; it's like an intracellular messenger that activates various cellular processes, including fat metabolism and thyroid production.
- N-acetyl-L-tyrosine is the fastest absorption and bio-available form of L-tyrosine and is less prone to urinary excretion. L-Tyrosine is a precursor amino-acid for the adrenal epinephrine and growth hormones, dopamine and norepinephrine. These hormones support HGH release.