M5 EXTREME - 534.1g
Nutritional Facts M5 EXTREME 534,1g CHERRY-LEMONADE
|Information M5 EXTREME 534,1g CHERRY-LEMONADE|
|Serving's size: 1 scoop (17.95 g)|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Grape Seed Extract||250mg||++|
|Bitter Orange (Citrus aurantium (bark) (30% Synephrine) (Advantra Z ®))||50mg||++|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)||30mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
How to take M5 EXTREME - 534,1g:As a nutritional supplement, take 1 scoop from the 'Build' compartment (bottom part) with 1-2 spoons of 'Ignite' (top compartment), minutes before training. Mix with 300-350 ml of water according to user preference.
- Explosive power
- Better performance
- Muscle build-up
- Increase size and strength
Cellucor M5 Extreme is a unique supplement that gives users a customized experience. It is comprised of two separate formula complexes that is specially designed to ''build'' and ''ignite'' your pre-workout experience. The fantastic pre-workout boost can be felt during each and every workout.
M5 Extreme has 2 parts:
- M5 Extreme Build
- M5 Extreme Ignite
M-5 Extreme Build is made for muscle growth. It has a wide range of nutrients:
- L-leucine: One of the branched-chain amino-acids, leucine has the unique potential to stimulate skeletal muscle protein synthesis. Leucine is an important component to maintain protein balance.
- Creatine 'MagnaPower': This type of creatine chelate is unique from the other forms because the creatine is attached to magnesium for optimal absorption. This means better absorption and digestion which is ultimately well utilised by the muscles. Muscles with optimal creatine levels recharge stored energy at a faster rate enabling you to reach your peak performance in strength training.
- Creatine nitrate: Creatine nitrate is 1000 times more water soluble than creatine monohydrate and other creatine combinations. This means better digestibility, absorption and utilization by the body.
- Arginine AKG: Arginine is one of the nutrients that is necessary before a work out. This is because arginine improves the nitric oxide levels in the blood vessels thereby improves the oxygen carrying capacity of the capillaries and enhances the blood supply.
- Betaine HCL: Betaine HCL is an excellent digestive aid, which helps by donating hydrochloric acid to the stomach for breakdown of proteins. It increases strength and also plays a role in fat loss.
- Citrulline malate: Helps reduce muscle fatigue and enhances performance during a workout. It helps improve the oxygen and nutrient supply via the blood vessels by opening up veins and arteries.
- Grape seed extract: A potent antioxidant, grape seed extracts are rich in the bio-flavonoid compound, proanthocyanidins which is nearly 50 times more powerful antioxidant than vitamin C. It prevents damage to cells and blood vessels and maintains blood pressure levels.
M5 Extreme Ignite
- Beta alanine: Beta Alanine is a non-essential aminoacid that is converted by the body to a compound called carnosine. Carnosine is necessary for muscle development and enhancing stamina. It wards off fatigue by decreasing the build-up of lactic acid during a high intensity work out.
- Caffeine anhydrous: Caffeine increases energy expenditure. Increases strength output.
- N-Acetyl L-tyrosine: Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid that acts as an anti-stress supplement. It improves attention span, focus, and energy and performance endurance.
- Mucuna pruriens: It's a kind of crop that is high in the amino acid, L- Dopa, which plays a role in lowering cholesterol and high blood sugar. It helps in burning fat and building lean muscle mass by increasing the production of HGH. It also raises the testosterone levels in the body which aids in developing muscle mass.
- Rauwolscine HCL: It blocks the alpha-2 adenoreceptors cells that normally prevent fat breakdown. Because this mechanism is blocked, there is an increase in norepinephrine which blocks the storage of new fat. Rauwolscine also stimulates serotonin, which improves mood and prevents depression-like conditions.