Nutritional Facts NO3 CHROME - 180 caps
|Information NO3 CHROME - 180 caps|
|Serving size: 3 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (Calcium Ascorbate)||83mg||103.75%|
|Calcium (Calcium Ascorbate)||10mg||1.25%|
|Extreme Vascularity Complex||655mg||++|
|L-Citrulline Malate, Grape seed extract (95% OPC), Pycnogenol®||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
How to take NO3 CHROME - 180 caps:As a nutritional supplement, take for 8 weeks at most and stop for at least a 4 week break. Take 1 serving (3 capsules) 60-90 minutes before training on an empty stomach to test tolerance. After testing tolerance, you can use the dosing table [bottom] to optimise the product effects. Weight: 73 kg, 3 capsules; 73-81 kg, take 4 capsules; 81-90 kg, take 5 capsules; >90 kg, take 6 capsules.
Incredible pump. Best performance.
- Unbelievable Pumps*
- Increased Blood Flow to Muscles
- A Creatine and Stimulant Free Pump Amplifier*
- Formulated with Arginine Nitrate
- Now Featuring Nitrosigine®
The pump Its one of the most rewarding feelings you can get from an intense training session. That tight sensation, that swell from blood rushing to the site of the working muscle... It is your green light-- a signal you're performing the right routine and following a diet that optimizes muscle growth. Put simply, pumps indicate youre about to level up.
HSNstore introduces you the innovative nitric oxice enhancer, composed with the most revolutionary technology in sport nutrition, Cellucor NO3 Chrome.
Nitric Oxide supplements have been the weapon of choice for maximizing the pump. Essentially, Nitric Oxide helps promote blood flow to the muscles, which in turn supports a better pump. NO3 Chrome utilizes NO3 in the form of Arginine Nitratea fusion of L-Arginine and Nitrate. Combining these two efficient and powerful ingredients helps give you the long lasting, unbelievable pumps to help your muscle gains.*
NO3 Chrome has been THE pump product for years, and to keep raising the bar weve explored new ingredients to help take you to greater heights. Weve armed the Fourth Generation of NO3 Chrome with Nitrosigine®, to help boost NO levels, and promote better blood flow for longer laster pumps.
Main NO3 CHROME:
- Arginine Nitrate: It's an advanced composite that provides incredible muscle pumps and amplifies the effectiveness of the other ingredients. Arginine is a potent nitric oxide precursor, which stimulates the production of NOS in the body. Nitrates dilates the veins and arteries, improving the bloodstream.
- Pycnogenol: Pycnogenol is an integral component of NO3 Chrome and stimulates NOS in the cellular walls of the arteries, blood vessels expand to 78.4%. In several clinical trials, Pycnogenol® increases blood flow and oxygen transport to the muscles, helping increase endurance up to 21%. Pycnogenol also reduces muscle pain and cramping, particularly in contact sports athletes. It is a powerful antioxidant that has been found to strengthen the blood vessels and accelerate tissue recovery.
- Norvaline: norvaline inhibits arginase, decreasing the body's ability to reduce the production of nitric oxide. Without norvaline, your body can not enhance the production of nitric oxide from the precursor ingredients of NO.
- Grape seed extract: The grape seed extract is a natural antioxidant that inhibits the action of free radicals. Grape seed has similar metabolic pathways to vasodilation NO. The extract of grape seed has numerous benefits including increased metabolism and testosterone levels.
- Calcium ascorbate: Calcium ascorbate is a natural form of vitamin C. Vitamin C in the body stimulates an anabolic environment, reduces cortisol and increases testosterone. Boosts immune system function, blocks free radicals, strengthens bones and connective tissues, and accelerates wound healing.
- Citrulline Malate: Citrulline is a precursor of arginine and an integral part of the cycle of NO. Arginine and citrulline work synergistically to improve and expand production of nitric oxide, resulting in the amplified, increased vasodilatation, increased nutrient delivery and longer muscle pumps.