- 2000mg of CarnoSyn® per serving
- With caffeine
- Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Folic acid
- Available in several flavors
What is Shadow-X?
Shadow-X by Cobra Labs is a pre-workout supplement with basic ingredients that will help you improve your physical performance.
What are the properties of Shadow-X?
Shadow-X contains the following ingredients:
- Beta-Alanine: Beta-alanine is the basic ingredient of any pre-workout, since it is in charge of increasing the carnosine levels of the muscle tissue. Consequently, this increases the muscle resistance. Shadow-X contains 2000mg, which is an optimal dose to increase the muscle resistance.
- Taurine: it is fundamental for the physiological processes, some of them are enhanced by the exogenous supply and they have the potential to increase the resistance performance. Therefore, taking taurine increases the resistance performance.
- Leucine: leucine is the most important amino acid when it comes to stimulating the synthesis of muscle protein.
- L-citrulline: like beta-alanine, it improves the physical resistance. Citrulline malate can play an important role in the muscle acidosis process caused by a high intensity workout. All in all, it helps to 'recycle' lactic acid and pyruvate.
- Anhydrous caffeine: Shadow includes 350mg of caffeine, which is what we need in order to gain more energy and mental focus during the workout.
- L-tyrosine: L-Tyrosine is an effective way of preserving the cognitive function when facing acute stress factors (such as physical exercise). Therefore, it helps to restore the noradrenaline levels quickly. In addition, tyrosine helps to avoid the feeling of extreme nervousness caused by stimulants.
- Olive leaf extract: Shadow-X contains 5mg of olive leaf extract standardized to 40% oleuropein, an effective compound when it comes to increasing the noradrenaline release and to improve the focus and perceived energy.
How can we combine Shadow-X?
You can combine Shadow-X with protein and BCAA's.
Who can benefit from Shadow-X?
1. Waldron M, Patterson SD, Tallent J, Jeffries O. The Effects of an Oral Taurine Dose and Supplementation Period on Endurance Exercise Performance in Humans: A Meta-Analysis. Sports Med. 2018 Mar 15. doi: 10.1007/s40279-018-0896-2.