OAT TOASTS - 100g
Nutritional Facts OAT TOASTS - 100g
|per servingper 100g|
|Information OAT TOASTS - 100g|
|Serving size: 1 toast (5g)|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which monounsaturated||0g|
|of which polyunsaturated||0g|
|of which sugars||0g|
|Ingredients: Oat flour (40%), rice flour, corn flour, oat bran (10%), salt and antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract). Contains gluten.|
- Oatmeal toasts
- Low in calories (20kcal per service)
- Ideal as a snack or bread substitute
- Source of carbohydrates and fiber
- Free colourants and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are Oat Toasts?
Crispy and healthy oat toasts. Very light, only 20 calories per toast. Ideal snack for weight control diets.
What are the properties of Oat Toasts?
Toasts made with natural oats, colourants-free and preservatives-free.
As we know, oats are a cereal that have interesting nutritional qualities within a balanced diet, thanks to its low glycemic index carbohydrates, fiber, plant proteins, vitamins and minerals. Oats are also rich in beta-glucans, substances that help keep cholesterol within healthy levels.
They are really delicious and each toast only has 20kcal . They're perfect for keeping in shape!
Who are these toasts recommended for?
- Anyone looking for a healthy snack rich in carbohydrates or a substitute of light conventional bread.
- People who carry weight control diets because they are very satiating and low in calories at the same time.