LIGHT BIO BUCKWHEAT TOASTS - 90g
- Ecological agriculture
- Source of low GI carbohydrates
- Source of dietary fiber
- Low in calories (17kcal per serving)
- Ideal snack or substitute for bread
- Without color additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are the Light Buckwheat Toasts?
The Buckwheat Toasts by Diet Radisson are rich in fiber, a perfect appetizer or substitute for bread.
What are the properties of Light Buckwheat Toasts?
Buckwheat is gluten-free and has nothing to do with conventional wheat, although its name tends to suggest the opposite.
This cereal has protein with essential amino acids that our body needs.
Moreover, the cereal comes from controlled Ecological Agriculture, cultivated without chemical pesticides or fertilizers.
They are perfect for low calorie diets since each toast only provides 17kcal. They are low in fats and they do not contain added sugars.
Who can benefit from these toasts?
- Anyone who wants a healthy snack rich in carbs or a lighter substitute for bread.
- Those who follow weight control diets since they are quite satiating and low in calories at the same time.
- People who suffer celiac disease.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 toast (4.5g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.3g|
|of which sugars||2.2g|