LIGHT BIO LINSEED TOASTS - 100g
- Ecological agriculture
- Source of low GI carbohydrates
- Source of dietary fiber
- Low in calories (18kcal per portion)
- Ideal snack or substitute for bread
- Without color additives or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
What are the Light Linseed Toasts?
Linseed Toasts by Diet Radisson with a high fiber content, the perfect snack between meals or substitute for bread.
What are the properties of Light Liseed Toasts?
Linseed is high in fiber, resulting in a series of satiating properties that will help us control the appetite and eat less.
Fiber also supports the digestive function while helping to eliminate toxins and waste substances accumulated in our body.
Moreover, the linseed used to make these toasts comes from Ecological Agriculture, controlled crops without chemical pesticides nor fertilizers.
They are perfect for weight control diets, since each toast only provides 18kcal. They are low in fats and they do not contain added sugars.
Who can benefit from these toasts?
- Anyone looking for a healthy snack rich in carbohydrates or to replace conventional bread.
- People who follow weight control diets, since they are quite satiating and low in calories.
- Those who suffer celiac disease.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 toast (5g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.3g|
|of which sugars||3.1g|