WHOLE RICE CAKES WITH QUINOA - 130g
- Whole rice and Quinoa
- 30 calories per cake
- Source of low GI carbohydrates
- Suitable for vegetarians and celiac people
- Without preservatives nor colors
What are Whole Rice Cakes with Quinoa?
The Whole Rice Cakes with Quinoa by Diet Radisson are delicious and healthy crunchy snacks that provide a low glycemic index carbohydrates source.
What are the properties of Whole Rice Cakes with Quinoa?
Both whole rice and quinoa are two of the healthiest foods that exist, since they provide most of their calories as complex carbohydrates, and they also have a good amount of fiber.
When we eat these cakes, we are supplying an extra dose of fiber to the organism in order to meet the recommended daily amount.
Moreover, this fiber produces a quick feeling of satiety, which means that they are perfect for those who want to lose weight.
They are also an excellent food for active people who want some extra carbohydrates in order to maintain their energy levels throughout the workout or daily activities.
Who can benefit from these Whole Rice Cakes with Quinoa?
- Anyone who wants a healthy snack that is rich in carbohydrates.
- Those who follow weight control diets since they are very satieting.
- Active people and sportspeople.
- Celiac people or those with gluten intolerance.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 cake (7.8g)|
|Servings per container: 16|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.8g|
|of which monounsaturated||1.8g|
|of which polyunsaturated||1.8g|
|of which sugars||0.5g|