ACEROLA - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts ACEROLA - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ACEROLA - 30 veg caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto seco de acerola (25% Vitamina C)||325mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dried Acerola extract (25% vitamin C) (Malpighia punicifolia L.), coating agent (E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose), bulking agents [E 460 (i) microcrystalline cellulose, E470b magnesium stearate], anti-caking agent (E551 silicon dioxide ).|
How to take ACEROLA - 30 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day, preferably in the morning.
- Acerola vegetable extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- High Vitamin C content
- Gluten free
What is Drasanvi Acerola?
Drasanvi Acerola is a nutritional supplement in vegetable capsules, containing dry Acerola extract (Malpighia punicifolia L.).
The recommended dose is to take 1 capsule a day.
3250gm of plant is necessary in order to obtain 500mg of dry extract, exactly the amount that every capsule contains.
Properties of Acerola
Acerola, also known as Barbados Cherry, is a red fruit that is very similar in shape and appearance to normal cherry.
This plant has been treasured since ancient times due to its great properties. It has a bitter-sweet flavour and is high in Vitamin C, actually it is said to be the fruit which has the highest concentration of Vitamin C.
Each Drasanvi capsule provides 80mg of Vitamin C, which corresponds to 100% of the recommended daily intake of this vitamin.
The Acerola also contains Magnesium, Vitamins B1 and B2, Niacin and Pantothenic Acid.
The main properties of Vitamin C are:
- Helps to maintain immune system in normal conditions during and after intense exercise
- Supports normal Collagen formation that ensures normal blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Promotes normal nervous and immune system function
- Helps maintain normal psychological function, reduce fatigue an tiredness and prevent oxidative stress in cells
- Helps regenerate the reduced form of Vitamin E
- Improves Iron absorption
Who can take this supplement?
- Athletes and sportspeople that undergo constant training sessions
- Anyone who wants an extra dose of Vitamin C in their diet