ACEROLA - 30 veg caps
- Acerola vegetable extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- High Vitamin C content
What is Acerola?
Acerola by Drasanvi is a food supplement in vegetable capsules, made from dry Acerola extract, Malpighia punicifolia L.
The recommended dose is 1 capsule a day.
We need to use 3250mg of plant in order to obtain the effects of 325mg of dry extract, which is exactly the amount that every capsule has.
Properties of Acerola
Acerola, also known as Barbados Cherry, is a red fruit that is very similar in shape and aspect to normal cherries.
This plant has been treasured since ancient times due to its great properties. It has a bitter-sweet flavour and is high in vitamin C, actually it is said to be the fruit which has the highest vitamin C content.
Each Drasanvi capsule provides 80mg of Vitamin C, which is a 100% of the recommended daily dose of this vitamin.
Moreover, acerola also provides magnesium, vitamins B1 and B2, niacin and pantothenic acid.
The main properties of Vitamin C are:
- Helping to keep the immune system in normal conditions during and after intense exercise.
- Supporting the formation of collagen to preserve the blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin and teeth.
- Contributing to the energy metabolism.
- Supporting nervous and immune system function.
- Helping to preserve the psychological function.
- Decreasing the fatigue an tiredness.
- Helping to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Supporting the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Improving the iron absorption.
Who can benefit from Acerola?
- Athletes who do physical exercise quite regularly.
- Anyone who wants to add an extra dose of Vitamin C to their diet.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Dry acerola extract (25% Vitamin C)||325mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|