ARTICHOKE - 30 veg caps
Nutritional Facts ARTICHOKE - 30 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ARTICHOKE - 30 veg caps|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Artichoke extract (5% cynarin)||320mg|
|Ingredients: Dry Artichoke extract (5% Cinnarine)(Cynara Scolymus L.) Coating agent (E464 Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose). Bulking agents [E 460 Microcrystalline Cellulose, E470b Magnesium stearate], anti-caking agent (E551 Silicon Dioxide)|
How to take ARTICHOKE - 30 veg caps:Take 1 capsule a day with a main meal.
- Artichoke vegetable extract
- Vegetable capsules
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Gluten free
- With Cinnarine
What is Drasanvi Artichoke?
Drasanvi Artichoke is a nutritional supplement of dry Artichoke extract (Cynara scolymus L.), in vegetable capsules.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 1 capsule a day.
To obtain 320mg of dry extract, the exact amount contained in each Drasanvi capsule, 3200mg of plant is needed.
Properties of Artichoke
The edible part of the artichoke plant are the flower buds, but before they bloom. Thanks to its characteristics, the Artichoke has been transformed from a wild plant into a crop.
Each dose of this supplement provides 320mg of Artichoke and 16mg of Cinnarine, its active principle.
Among the effects that Artichoke has on human health, here we highlight a few:
- Helps maintain normal lipid blood levels
- Helps with digestion and favours a normal intestinal tract function and intestinal comfort
- Helps detoxification, digestive fluid flow and to keep the liver healthy
- Reduces bad cholesterol level (1)
- Acts as a liver protector thanks to its diuretic properties (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Those who would like to include a natural diuretic in their diet
1. Sahebkar A, Pirro M, Banach M, Mikhailidis DP, Atkin SL, Cicero AFG. Lipid-lowering activity of artichoke extracts: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Jun 13:0. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2017.1332572.
2. Rondanelli M, Monteferrario F, Perna S, Faliva MA, Opizzi A. Health-promoting properties of artichoke in preventing cardiovascular disease by its lipidic and glycemic-reducing action. Monaldi Arch Chest Dis. 2013 Mar;80(1):17-26.