BIO ALOE VERA 1L
Nutritional Facts BIO ALOE VERA 1L
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information BIO ALOE VERA 1L|
|Serving size: 50ml|
|Daily dose: 50ml|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving|
|Aloe vera con pulpa (Barbadensis miller con mucopolisacáridos específicos)||49.5ml|
|Ingredients: Aloe vera with pulp (Barbadensis miller from organic farming, with specific mucopolysaccharides of aloe vera 8000mg / L), acid (E330 citric acid), antioxidant (E300 ascorbic acid).|
How to take BIO ALOE VERA 1L:Shake before use. Take 50ml a day on an empty stomach. It can be consumed directly or diluted in water or juice.
- Liquid Aloe Vera with pulp
- From organic farming
- Gluten Free
- 100% Pure and organic
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Bio Aloe Vera 1L?
Drasanvi Bio Aloe Vera is a liquid dietary supplement made of Aloe Vera, with pulp.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 50ml per day.
Properties of Bio Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) juice, is standardized and titrated in specific polysaccharides from the Aloe Vera plant, with a minimum of 8000mg/L , specifically: Acemannan and aloeverosa, A , B and C group vitamins, minerals and amino acids .
Among the features of this product, we highlight:
- Without aloins
- Does not contain allergens
- Raw material peeled by hand
- Cold processed
- With mucopolysaccharides
- 100% pure product and organic farming
Aloe Vera is a perennial plant of the Liliaceae family that has been and is currently used for medicinal, cosmetic and food purposes, as well as for decoration.
Among the properties of Aloe Vera, we highlight:
- It affects the female reproductive organs, regulating the menstrual cycle
- Has a contributory effect on fatigue
- Aids in the normal maintenance of the immune system
- Supports gastrointestinal health, digestion and contributes to bowel movements
- Helps maintain healthy skin
- Helps maintain a normal blood glucose level as part of a healthy lifestyle
Who is this supplement for?
- Adults who want to obtain high quality Aloe Vera from organic farming