BIO HEMP SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 225g
- 100% RAW
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- From ecological agriculture
What is Bio Hemp Seeds Super Food?
Super Foods Hemp Seeds by Drasanvi is a powdered product made from Bio hemp seeds.
This product has obtained the ecological product certificate by meeting all quality requirements both during its harvest and processing.
Properties of Hemp Seeds
As for its high protein supply it is necessary to emphasize that hemp provides the 9 essential amino acids, which are those that our body cannot synthesize which is why we need to obtain them from the diet and products like this one.
Fatty acids play an important role in regulating the blood cholesterol levels, controlling blood pressure and functioning of the heart. From this group, we can highlight Omega 3, that contributes to the our heart health, relieving the menstrual pain and joint discomfort. (1) (2) (3)
Who can benefit from hemp seeds?
- People who follow a healthy lifestyle.
1. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
2. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
3. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.3g|
|of which polyunsaturated||36.4g|
|Omega 3 (ALA-alpha-linolenic acid)||7.8g|
|Omega 6 (lenoleic acid)||28.6g|
|of which monounsaturated||6.7g|
|Omega 9 (Oleic acid)||6.7g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|