BIO HEMP SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 225g
Nutritional Facts BIO HEMP SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 225g
|Information BIO HEMP SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 225g|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||4.3g|
|of which polyunsaturated||36.4g|
|Omega 3 (ALA-alpha-linolenic acid)||7.8g|
|Omega 6 (ácido linoléico)||28.6g|
|of which monounsaturated||6.7g|
|Omega 9 (Oleic acid)||6.7g|
|of which sugars||2.4g|
|Ingredients: Peeled Hemp seeds from organic farming (Cannabis sativa).|
How to take BIO HEMP SEEDS SUPER FOODS - 225g:It is recommended to take 10g a day.
- 100% RAW
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- From organic farming
What is Bio Hemp Seeds Super Food?
Super Foods Hemp Seeds by Drasanvi is a powdered food made of organically farmed Hemp seeds.
This product has obtained the certificate of ecological product by meeting all quality requirements both in collection and processing.
Properties of Hemp Seeds
Hemp seed is a food that is characterized by its high content in vegetable proteins and fatty acids Omega 3, 6 and 9. It comes as no surprise that is considered one of the most complete vegetable foods.
As for its high contribution of proteins it is necessary to emphasize that this food provides the 9 essential amino acids, those that can not be synthesized by our organism and to ingest them it is necessary to eat foods like this.
Fatty acids play an important role in maintaining normal blood cholesterol levels, controlling blood pressure and normal heart function. Of this group, we can highlight Omega 3, that contributes to the good state of the heart, relieves pain during menstruation and minimises joint discomfort. (1) (2) (3)
Who can take Bio Hemp Seeds Super Food?
- People who follow a healthy lifestyle
1. Jing X. Kang. Reduction of heart rate by omega-3 fatty acids and the potential underlying mechanisms. Front Physiol. 2012; 3: 416. Published online 2012 Oct 30. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2012.00416
2. Rahbar N1, Asgharzadeh N, Ghorbani R. Effect of omega-3 fatty acids on intensity of primary dysmenorrhea. Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2012 Apr;117(1):45-7. doi: 10.1016/j.ijgo.2011.11.019. Epub 2012 Jan 17.
3. Maroon JC, Bost JW. Omega-3 fatty acids (fish oil) as an anti-inflammatory: an alternative to nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs for discogenic pain. Surg Neurol. 2006 Apr;65(4):326-31.