BIO PEA PROTEIN SUPER FOODS - 250g
- 100% RAW
- Gluten free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- From organic farming
- Can be added to shakes or mixed with other foods
What is Bio Pea Protein Super Food?
Bio Pea Protein Super Food by Drasanvi is a pea-based protein powder from an organic origin.
It has a neutral flavour and represents an excellent alternative for all those who are looking for a supply of easily digestible protein.
Characteristics of Pea Protein
- Valine: participates in maintaining the proper balance of nitrogen in the body.
- Leucine: contributes to the synthesis of proteins in muscle. (1)
- Isoleucine: Contributes to muscle, skin and bone tissue repair.
- Arginine: essential for the immune system and contributes to the development of tissue and muscle mass.
Recently, it has been possible to assess the effects of pea protein in muscle thickness and strength in comparison with whey protein and the results of the study indicate that there are no differences between the two, so Pea protein can be considered as an excellent alternative to dietary products based on whey. (2)
Who can take this supplement?
- Athletes and active people
- Lactose or soy intolerants
- Vegans and vegetarians
1. Jackman SR, Witard OC, Philp A, Wallis GA, Baar K, Tipton KD. “Branched-Chain Amino Acid Ingestion Stimulates Muscle Myofibrillar Protein Synthesis following Resistance Exercise in Humans”. Front Physiol. 2017 Jun 7;8:390. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2017.00390.
2. Babault N, Païzis C, Deley G, Guérin-Deremaux L, Saniez MH, Lefranc-Millot C, Allaert FA. “Pea proteins oral supplementation promotes muscle thickness gains during resistance training: a double-blind, randomized, Placebo-controlled clinical trial vs. Whey protein”. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Jan 21;12(1):3. doi: 10.1186/s12970-014-0064-5. eCollection 2015.
|Daily doseper 100g|
|Amount per 100gDaily amount|
|of which saturated||1.1g|
|of which sugars||<0.10g|