BIO WHEATGRASS SUPER FOODS - 125g
- 100% RAW Wheat Grass
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
- From organic farming
What is Bio Wheatgrass Foods?
Bio Wheatgrass Super Food by Drasanvi is a powdered food which only contains Wheat grass powder from an organic origin.
The essence of the product lies in the fact that it has been processed under ecological conditions from cultivation to collection and packaging.
Main characteristics of Wheat Grass
Wheatgrass, also known as 'Wheat Grass' or 'Common Wheat', is harvested from young sprouts of wheat, when the levels of Chlorophyll, minerals and vitamins are at their highest levels.
Wheatgrass is rich in fibre, proteins, vitamins and Chlorophyll.
The fibre present in Wheatgrass represents more than 40% of its composition.
Among the vitamins that Wheatgrass contains, Vitamin A and C stand out above the rest:
- Vitamin A has the ability to generate pigments necessary for the functioning of the retina and, consequently, positively influence vision. Some scientific studies have also pointed out the direct effects of vitamin A on tissue synthesis of the extracellular matrix of the musculature. (1)
- The Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of Collagen (2), essential for the normal metabolism of bones, cartilage, blood vessels, skin and oral health. Another of its added values ??is to reduce fatigue and contribute positively to the immune system. (3)
Who can consume this product?
- Athletes and active people
- Vegans and vegetarians
- Elderly people
1. Tack C , Shorthouse F., Kass L. “The Physiological Mechanisms of Effect of Vitamins and Amino Acids on Tendon and Muscle Healing: A Systematic Review”. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2017 Nov 15:1-44. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2017-0267.
2. Moores J. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. Br J Community Nurs. 2013 Dec;Suppl:S6, S8-11.
3. Holmannová D, Kolácková M, Krejsek J. [Vitamin C and its physiological role with respect to the components of the immune system]. Vnitr Lek. 2012 Oct;58(10):743-9.
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.2g|
|of which sugars||18.68g|