CLA - 48 pearls
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid Tonalin
- Source of fatty acids
- Easy to swallow softgel pearls
- Made in the E.U.
- Gluten free
What is Drasanvi CLA?
CLA by Drasanvi is a food supplement, in softgel pearls, of conjugated linoleic acid.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 3 softgels a day .
Properties of CLA
CLA is an Omega 6 fatty acid that can be found in milk or meat. Drasanvi capsules have selected the CLA of safflower oil, so this supplement is suitable for vegetarians.
Among the properties of the CLA we quote:
- CLA contributes to maintaining normal blood cholesterol levels
- It can reduce body fat levels, as well as its beneficial actions in the glycemic profile (1)
- It could increase lipolysis and reduce the accumulation of fatty acids in adipose tissue (1)
- It modulates immune function, helps re-synthesize glycogen and enhances bone mineralization (1)
- It contributes to the loss of body fat (2)
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes who are in the cutting phase
- Adults who want to ensure their daily intake of vegetable fatty acids
1. Lehnen TE, da Silva MR, Camacho A, Marcadenti A, Lehnen AM. A review on effects of conjugated linoleic fatty acid (CLA) upon body composition and energetic metabolism. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2015 Sep 17;12:36. doi: 10.1186/s12970-015-0097-4.
2. Gaullier JM 1, Halse J, Hoivik HO, Hoye K, Syvertsen C, Nurminiemi M, Hassfeld C, Einerhand A, O'Shea M, Gudmundsen O. Six months supplementation with conjugated linoleic acid induces regional-specific fat mass decreases in overweight and obese. Br J Nutr. 2007 Mar;97(3):550-60.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 3 softgels|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 16|
|Ácido linoleico conjugado (80 TG Tonalin)||3000mg|