COD LIVER OIL - 60 softgels
- 60 softgels of Cod liver oil
- Source of Omega 3
- With Vitamin E
- Each softgel provides 500mg of essential fatty acids
- Made in the E.U.
What is Drasanvi Cod Liver Oil?
Cod Liver Oil by Drasanvi is a food supplement in softgels made from cod liver oil with vitamin E.
The recommended dose is to take 2 softgels a day.
Properties of Cod Liver Oil
The oil from this supplement is obtained from Atlantic cod. This oil is highly recommended for its content in Omega 3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA), vitamins A and D.
The process to produce this extraordinary oil consists of steaming the cod liver before pressing them in order to extract the oil.
The main difference between Cod liver oil and other fish is its superior vitamin A and D content.
Fatty acids are responsible for the lipid formation and our body can synthesize them through diet. However, the essential fatty acids cannot be synthesised by our body, which is why we have to eat them on a daily basis.
The main properties and features of Omega 3 are:
- During pregnancy and lactation, docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to the normal development of the fetus brain.
- DHA and EPA help to regulate the blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- EPA and DHA support the proper functioning of the heart.
Who can benefit from Cod Liver?
- All those who care about their daily intake of essential fatty acids.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)||10mg||83%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|