COLLMAR + MAGNESIUM + HYALURONIC ACID - 180 tablets
- Hydrolyzed marine collagen
- With magnesium and hyaluronic acid
- With calcium and vitamin C
- Take 6 tablets a day
What is Collmar + Magnesium + Hyaluronic acid?
Collmar + Magnesium + Hyaluronic acid by Drasanvi is a food supplement in tablets made from hydrolyzed marine collagen, magnesium, hyaluronic acid, calcium and vitamin C.
The recommended dose is 6 tablets a day.
Properties of Marine Collagen
Collagen is a type of protein available in our organism, particularly in the tissues that connect our joints.
The main function of collagen is to support and provide joint comfort. This is specially important for those who do physical exercise regularly, since their body is constantly having to adjust to movements and effort. (1)
Vitamin C is essential for the collagen synthesis, that is why it is so important to combine these two substances in the same supplement. Moreover, it is also involved in the formation of cartilage.
Another important feature of Collagen is that it helps to keep the skin healthy and to delay the aging process. (2)
Magnesium is an essential mineral that relieves post-workout tiredness and fatigue and it also helps to preserve the bones.
This hydrolyzed marine collagen formula also includes hyaluronic acid, which lubricates the joints, improving the joint function.
Features of Collmar + Magnesium + Hyaluronic Acid
- Low molecular weight
- Enzymatic hydrolysis
- Highly bioavailable collagen
- Each daily dose provides 80mg of Vitamin C
- Each dose provides 10mg of hyaluronic acid from bacterial fermentation
- 6 tablets equal 227mg of magnesium
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- The elderly
- Those who want to protect their joints
1. Benito-Ruiz P, Camacho-Zambrano MM, Carrillo-Arcentales JN, Mestanza-Peralta MA, Vallejo-Flores CA, Vargas-López SV, Villacís-Tamayo RA, Zurita-Gavilanes LA. A randomized controlled trial on the efficacy and safety of a food ingredient, collagen hydrolysate, for improving joint comfort. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2009;60 Suppl 2:99-113. doi: 10.1080/09637480802498820.
2. Asserin J, Lati E, Shioya T, Prawitt J. The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin moisture and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015 Dec;14(4):291-301. doi: 10.1111/jocd.12174.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 3 tablets|
|Daily dose: 6 tablets|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Enzymatically hydrolyzed marine collagen||1950mg||++|
|Calcium (as calcium carbonate)||216mg||++|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||40mg||50%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|